USA Visitor Visa

US immigration laws and regulations are often complex and can prove difficult for those migrating to the US to understand. Our job at Ambition Institute of Foreign languages is to provide innovative, effective and time efficient solutions to immigration problems and help you get a work permit visa. We offer a wide variety of US visas/status to nurture the needs of individuals, families, professionals, corporations as well as investors. We can help you secure the best US visa for your needs in the simplest and quickest way.

B-1/B-2 Visitor Visa

The B-1/B-2 visitor visa is for people traveling to the United States temporarily for business (B-1) or for pleasure or medical treatment (B-2). Generally, the B-1 visa is for travelers consulting with business associates, attending scientific, educational, professional or business conventions/conferences, settling an estate or negotiating contracts. The B-2 visa is for travel that is recreational in nature, including tourism, visits with friends or relatives, medical treatment and activities of a fraternal, social or service nature. Often, the B-1 and B-2 visas are combined and issued as one visa: the B-1/B-2.

It’s famous for its wide array of popular tourist destinations, ranging from the skyscrapers of Manhattan and Chicago, to the natural wonders of Yellowstone and Alaska, to the warm, sunny beaches of Florida, Hawaii and Southern California. The tourist visa is a Nonimmigrant visa for people wishing to enter United States temporarily for pleasure, medical treatment, and business. The visitor visa is often known as B-1/B-2 visa. B-2 visa is the right visa for you if you want to visit USA for a short duration for pleasure, tourism, or meet relatives/ family. Traveling USA for medical purpose, you need to have documents like a medical diagnosis, a letter from a physician or medical facility in the United States, statement of financial responsibility from the individuals or organization paying.

J-1 Exchange Visitor’s visa

Persons coming to the US in an approved exchange program may be eligible for the J-1 Exchange Visitor’s visa. J-1 programs often cover students, short-term scholars, business trainees, teachers, professors and research scholars, specialists, international visitors, government visitors and camp counselors.


  • If you apply for a B-1/B-2 visa, you must demonstrate to a consular officer that you qualify for a U.S. visa in accordance with the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). Section 214(b) of the INA presumes that every B-1/B-2 applicant is an intending immigrant. You must overcome this legal presumption by showing:
  • That the purpose of your trip to the United States is for a temporary visit, such as business, pleasure, or medical treatment.
  • That you plan to remain in the United States for a specific, limited period.
  • Evidence of funds to cover your expenses while in the United States.
  • That you have a residence outside the United States, as well as other binding social or economic ties, that will ensure your return abroad at the end of your visit.
  • Personal or domestic employees and crew members working aboard vessels within the Outer Continental Shelf may qualify for B-1 visas under certain circumstances.

Mandatory documents required for US Visitor Visa (Tourist Visa)

  • Original passport with a six month validity beyond expected arrival date in USA.
  • All old passports.
  • One photograph per specification. Both digital and hard copy of the photograph are required.
  • DS160 US Visa application confirmation page stamped at the Visa Application Center (VAC).
  • Proof of fee payment, which is a valid receipt.
  • Printout of US Interview appointment letter.

Supporting documents for US Visitor Visa (Tourist Visa)

The purpose of supporting documents is to verify –

  • Legitimacy
  • Validity
  • Criminal history, if any
  • Financial affordability;
  • Intent to return to home country.